Saturday, April 9, 2011

Small Favor by Jim Butcher

Another episode in this fabulous series.I love the Dresden Files Series, and it grows on you with each book.

Again, I listened to James Marsters fabolous voice. I don’t know what I will do when I finish this series.

Small Favors is one of those books that Harry just goes through the same motions as before.

All elements common to the series were there. Fun dialogues, favourite characters, magic, vampires, faries and demons. Though, I've been expecting Harry to grow more into his powers, into what he was born to do, or to find a love interest, anything. No, Small Favors were full of adventures, which all in all, is a very enjoyable read. I just hope Mr. Butcher is not growing too comfortable in the "Get Harry nearly smitten until he saves the day" plot.

Mr. Butcher's writting quality is absolutely brilliant, and I love bookmarking his books for future reference.

Rating: 4 out 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment